Caster and wheels are considered the most important accessories in the industry of manufacturing devices and other equipment and machinery, the presence of which is required to facilitate the movement of such items. This product can be used in hospital cabinets, hospital beds, oxygen carts, operating rooms, IV tables, etc.
Features of hospital caster
1. The ability to change the caster quickly, which is the most important criterion in determining the type of caster. In case of failure or damage, it takes less time to replace.
2. Due to the use of PVC materıal in this type of caster, it has an anti-wear feature, provides an anti-wear feature and prevents it from being damaged.
3. Any caster must have very high resistance, which is one of the most important characteristics, because these caster are often resistant to impact and damage and as a result must be capable of withstanding these impacts.
4. It has the feature of being silent when moving these caster wheels.
5. It is flexible and durable.
types of hospital caster
Different from other types, hospital caster consist of two types:
1. Rotating hospital caster
2. hospital caster with brakes
The swivel type of this product can be used for serum tray, oxygen transport cart, medical device cabinet, etc., which are constantly moving and pushed in any direction. used for applications and as a result they must be in a rotating state.
The caster with brake type of this product has exactly the same function as the swivel type, with the difference that a brake is installed on the caster. In cases such as hospital beds, they use caster with brake to prevent the bed from moving sideways and especially forwards.
HTS Caster is one of the largest manufacturers and wholesalers in Turkey, cooperating with many European and Middle Eastern countries.